Apple has released the beta version of macOS Catalina 10.15.2 for anyone who wishes to use it. However, the beta is only available to the developers, so in case you are not the same, then wait a bit. If you want to download and install the latest macOS beta on your system, then read through the blog. So, here are the steps to get macOS Catalina 10.15.2 beta 3 to the Mac.
Create an Archived Backup via Time Machine
- Attach Time Capsule or external hard disk with a USB, Thunderbolt cord or FireWire.
- Select the Apple icon.
- Go to drop-down section and select System Preferences.
- Select Time Machine within the System Preferences screen.
- Enable Time Machine.
- Choose the desired disk within the Select Backup Disk.
Download macOS Catalina 10.15.2 Beta 3 Developer Beta
- Reach ‘developer.apple.com.’
- Choose Discover.
- Reach the macOS button and click on it.
- Then select the Download option.
- Log in with your developer account.
- Choose the Install profile tab.
- Now, the file will download automatically.
- Select the Catalina Developer Beta Utility within the Downloads screen.
- Launch the installer by double-tapping on ‘macOSDeveloperBetaAccessUtility.Pkg.’
Installing 10.15.2 Beta 3
- Reach Continue.
- Accept the Apple’s Terms and Conditions.
- Navigate to the Install option.
- Now, you have to pursue the on-screen steps.
Installing 10.15.2 Beta 3 on Partition
- To begin with, create a MacBook partition in case you have not done it already.
- Press Continue after download completes and prepares to commence the installation.
- Accept terms and conditions of Apple’s.
- Then go to Agree to verify.
- You should choose Show All Disks to toggle from the primary partition.
- Thereafter navigate the desired partition to install the software on.
- Now, select the Install option.
Get Started 10.15.2 Beta 3
- Firstly, you have to select the Continue option.
- After that, log in with the Apple ID and password.
- Then iCloud will synchronize the desktop and additional files.
- Now, you have to select the Get Started option.
Mia Davis is a self-professed security expert; she has been making the people aware of the security threats.Her passion is to write about Cyber security, cryptography, malware, social engineering, internet and new media. He writes for Norton security products at norton.com/setup.